Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Does anyone know anything about an artist named Elsie Anna Wood? A patron of ours has a reproduction of a work by her entitled Pool of Bethesda. This is a religious work, reminiscent in feeling (although not exactly in style) to the work of Heinrich Hofmann. The patron wants to get permission to reproduce this work, and is also interested in any information about this artist--including where she might find more examples of her work. I would be grateful for any words of wisdom here. If you would like to reply to me directly, my e-mail address is [log in to unmask] Send messages to my attention, as this is a shared account. Eileen Simmons Wichita Public Library