Dear colleagues,

This message has also been sent to Arclib-L. My apologies to those of you
who have to read it twice!

Kjersti L.

one of our young lecturers is preparing a thesis on the history and
development of her profession. (her=the architect's).
She is very interested in other research that has been or is being done on
the subject. Perhaps some of the teachers at your universities/schools have
written something on the same subject? Any information will be of interest
at this stage.

Hoping to hear from you before Tuesday 28th!

Kjersti L :)

Kjersti Lie
Academic librarian/architect
University Library of Trondheim
Faculty Library of Arch./Civ.eng./Ind.des./Math.sci.
N-7034 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY

tel.: +47 73 59 51 60
fax.: +47 73 59 88 10