Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hi, I am new to the list and have a question to ask. I am a library associate working for the Carroll County Public Library. Currently I am on a subcomittee and our goal is to collect information on self service in libraries, mainly self check-out systems, and the changing roles of staff members as a result. I will be contacting 3M and gathering information from various other types of library systems that use this service. I will need statistics and any information in regards to the efficiency of self service, the public's response and the feelings of the staff. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!