----------------------------Original message---------------------------- A small group of librarians in the Humanities and Social Sciences Division at the Library of Congress is investigating ways to use Internet for collection development. We are interested in hearing how other librarians are using this source to supplement traditional collection development and acquistion methods. We are curious about general ideas on this topic, as well as specific examples. Please reply to: [log in to unmask] Thank you. Lois Korzendorfer Humanities & Social Sciences Division LC