Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleague: Thank you very much for reading this message and considering participation in our project. We are surveying the extent and specific ways in which librarians (defined broadly as anyone working in that capacity and not necessarily requiring an MLS) are using the Internet: World Wide Web, gopher and discussion lists, etc. to do their jobs. This study is a follow-up to a study done in the Spring 1992 which explored participation on e-mail conferences and questioned how e-mail conferences were fulfilling information needs and whether they are in fact replacing or enhancing traditional information sources. Please connect to http://www.kovacs.com/weblibsurvey.html Please answer the questions on our survey. If you do not have Web access or if you only have Lynx access, please contact me for a copy of the survey that you can fill out and return via e-mail or fax. Thank you, Diane K. Kovacs, Predident, Kovacs Consulting <[log in to unmask]> Don Kraft, Editor-in-Chief, JASIS: Journal of the American Society for Information Science <[log in to unmask]> Karen Schneider, Director, US EPA Region 2 Library <[log in to unmask]> -----------------------------------------