Hello. As I am no longer subscribed to ARLIS-L (for the immediate future
anyway), would you please respond to me directly?

I will be starting to catalog ephemera as collection-level records some
time this year for my library. I will be doing the same for graphic
materials. The latter has a least two comprehensive thesauri available to
choose from for form/genre terms (TGM II, AAT). Are there any thesauri
available for ephemera? Do people find the AAT useful for said? BTW our
ephemera includes things like buttons, pins, labels, menus, trade cards,
etc.

Thanks for any tips.

--Elizabeth A. Robinson
  Principal Rare Book Cataloger