I need to locate two volunteers who are willing to serve as recorders for
two panels I am moderating at the San Antonio conference.  They are listed
below.  Interested individuals may contact me by phone or e-mail at the
number and address listed below.  Thanks very much for your help!  Ray
Anne Lockard

        Tuesday, April 8, 1997, 9:45 - 11:45 am
        DISCOVERING OUR PAST AND TRACING OUR HISTORIES:  THE EARLY
        LEADERS AND FOUNDERS OF ART LIBRARIES

        Tuesday, April 8, 1997, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
        TIPTOEING INTO THE CLOSET:  QUE(E)RYING, BUILDING, AND
        ACCESSING OUR COLLECTIONS

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System