Indiana University School of Library & Info. Science has had a dual
master's degree program in art librarianship since 1985.  For more info.
about the program, see my article in the ART LIBRARIES J.,
19/2(1994):9-11.  The courses which I teach for this program are not
offered during the summer.  BJ Irvine, Fine Arts Librarian, IU