Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Library and Information Studies will again offer its popular tour to Scotland, August 2 - 14, 1997. Our base will be a lovely and historic 1701 manor house at Dalkeith, just a few miles outside Edinburgh. The large Dalkeith estate makes a peaceful retreat after our busy days exploring scenic and historic sites such as Melrose Abbey, Sir Walter Scott's home at Abbotsford, the beautifully preserved village of Culross, Stirling Castle, Hopetoun House and many other places. We'll also spend a few days away exploring the beautiful Highland lochs and glens and North Sea coast, with overnights in the Highland towns of Pitlochry and Dornoch. The program will include visits to several libraries and free time to explore the fascinating old city of Edinburgh, as well as events at the Edinburgh Book Festival and international arts festival. The cost will be approximately $1650 (plus airfare), which includes accommodations, most meals, group excursions, admissions and tickets to events, ground transportation, instructional fees and gratuities. For detailed information, call or write to the tour leader, Jane Pearlmutter, School of Library and Information Studies, 600 N. Park St., Madison, WI 53706, (608) 262-6398 (email: [log in to unmask]).