Yes Syracuse University has had this course occasionally.  I work at the
Syracuse Univeristy Bird Library and recieved my degree there.  They also
give a course in Archives and Rare books which is another good course for
an Art Librarian to take.  The Summer catalog has not come out yet so I do
not know if it will be given.  I suggest that if you have internet access
you can probably get the information from the Syracuse University Web
Page.  Then go to the School of Information Studies.  The URL is http://
www.syr.edu.  If you can't find the information let me know and I will try
to call the IST office for you.

Good luck.