Dear ARLIS-L readers,

I write a column on books for the newsletter of the American
Academy of Equine Art (no kidding!).  Usually I write about new releases
pertaining to the horse in art, but in the next issue I'd like
to do a brief roundup of books or other useful publications
about marketing art (i.e. ARTIST'S MARKET, etc.).  The readers
of the newsletter are working artists.

Call me lazy or call me brilliant, but before I start deciding
what to include I'd appreciate any suggestions from you, the
experts.  If you have a recommendation, please tell me a little
bit about the book and why you recommend it.

Please respond to me off list at
[log in to unmask] (all L's, no #1s)

Thanks in advance for your help.  If you ever have any
questions about horse or field sports, let me return the favor!

Laura Rose
Librarian
National Sporting Library
Middleburg, Va.