Syracuse University has not offered the two-week
course in Art Librarianship for many years.

DCS

Deirdre C. Stam, SyraCWIS Coordinator
Syracuse University's Campus-Wide Information System [www.syr.edu]
Client Services/CMS, Machinery Hall, Room 222
Syracuse University, Syracuse NY 13244
Phone 315-443-3831 or 3606
Fax   315-443-3817