Hello,

Our library has 2  volunteers who have created on excel a list of duplicate
periodicals, they update it once a week.  I need to know if other Art
Libraries would like to participate in an serials exchange program where we
send out our list of duplicates and you send yours.  I know this has been
done before and is continuing through ARLIS-L but we thought that some
institutions might be missing out on the exchange if they have no e-mail.
We also know about the Serials Swap that occurs during the conference but we
have so many and staff time is very limited to handle the duplicates.

Thank you,

Karen

Karen M.  Harrell
Serials/Library Assistant
Spencer Art Reference Library
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64111-1873
Phone:  (816) 751-0408*Fax:(816)561-7154