----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am the Librarian at a one-person library at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago. The Library is open to users only when I, or the Photo Archivist who shares the library space, are here in the building. Several museum staff members have inquired about use of the Library when no library staff is available. This requires that security let them in to use the Library unattended. Does anyone have any suggestions for how this kind of situation has been handled at similar institutions? Thank you. Amanda M. Kaiser Librarian Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago