----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues, I am pleased to announce the winners of the Executive Board election: Vice-President / President-Elect: Mary Graham. Arizona State Museum Library, University of Arizona. (602) 621-4695. [log in to unmask] Secretary: Jeanne Brown. Architecture Library, University of Nevada - Las Vegas. (702) 895-4369. [log in to unmask] Midwest Regional Representative: Jane Carlin. Design Architecture Art and Planning (DAAP) Library, University of Cincinnati. (513) 556-1319. [log in to unmask] Northeast Regional Representative: Margaret Webster. Slide Library, College of Architecture, Art, Planning, Cornell University. (607) 255-3300. [log in to unmask] South Regional Representative: Lee Sorensen. Lilly Library, Duke University. (919) 660-5994. [log in to unmask] Newly elected Board members will officially take office at the San Antonio conference membership meeting, April 7, 1997. Their activities will begin sooner, however, as they study administrative and management materials on the ARLIS/NA web site, communicate with current Board members and others, and participate in the pre-conference Executive Board meeting. I'd like to express my thanks to all candidates who participated in the 1996 Executive Board election. Candidacy requires careful effort in ballot preparation and clear expression of commitment to the Society which I very much appreciate. The prospects of working with Mary, Jeanne, Jane, Margaret, and Lee on the Board are exciting; I also look forward to ongoing working relationships with Kathy Zimon, Debbie Barlow, Marilyn Russell-Bogle, Barb Polowy, and Suzanne Freeman in various capacities on the Society's behalf. Please join me in congratulating our new Board members. And, to all, Happy Holidays! -- jack * * * * * * * * Jack Robertson ARLIS/NA President Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library University of Virginia (804) 924-6601 [log in to unmask]