Dear ARLIS members:

We are happy to report that the situation regarding the distribution by Ars
Libri of the Antoine Watteau catalogue raisonne of the drawings has been
amicably resolved both with ARLIS members and our foreign colleagues. Ars Libri
now has agreements with foreign distributors such as Casalini, Centro Di,
Heneage, and Erasmus. Orders already placed with those companies will remain
with those suppliers, but will actually be filled by Ars Libri. All books will
be shipped from Boston. The volumes arrived this week, and are now on our
premises. We have now filled the orders for those of you who ordered directly
from us.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank so many of you who have been
supportive, both in our telephone conversations and in sending your orders
directly to us.

The staff at Ars Libri