----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Another cross-posted message: be forewarned and accept my apologies. The electronic reserves, or home pages, for the our architectural history survey course, Architecture 170A (from prehistory to Gothic) architecture and urbanism), is still available on the World Wide Web. At the moment it is not password or campus limited, although I expect that we may limit it next semester to the UC Berkeley electronic domain. If you have any interest in how electronic course reserves for art and architectural history might look, or know of professors who might be interested, this is a good time to look. This is limited to study guides and images, not assigned readings. The direct URL is: http://www.ced.berkeley.edu/arch170A/index.html Maryly Snow Architecture Slide Library University of California [log in to unmask]