Another cross-posted message: be forewarned and accept my apologies.

The electronic reserves, or home pages, for the our architectural
history survey course, Architecture 170A (from prehistory to Gothic)
architecture and urbanism), is still available on the World Wide Web.
At the moment it is not password or campus limited, although I expect
that we may limit it next semester to the UC Berkeley electronic
domain.  If you have any interest in how electronic course reserves
for art and architectural history might look, or know of professors
who might be interested, this is a good time to look.  This is limited
to study guides and images, not assigned readings.

The direct URL is:

    http://www.ced.berkeley.edu/arch170A/index.html

Maryly Snow
Architecture Slide Library