> A growing concern--how to talk while using the computer in front of a
> group--how to talk and type at the same time; how to cover the seemingly
> endless, and unplanned for, delays waiting for a webpage to come up or to
> adlib when it doesn't.
> Iris Snyder
> University of Delaware

Iris,
I went to a very interesting panel on the museum and society at
MoMA last evening and Janet Abrams had her laptop in front of
her to show us some web pages, etc. for museums, including the
Art Gallery of Ontario compilation of museum web pages.
Netscape never responded during her talk. Fortunately, she was
articulate and thoughtful and realistic. With the other
panelists (Helen Searing, Fred Wilson, Robert A.M. Stern), she
and audience participants gave us lots to think about how the
web can be used to enhance rather than replace one's experience
with artwork.
For a presentation, I'd suggest you use some good slides or
overheads. Or perhaps a paper handout (URLs included).
Sherman Clarke
NYU Libraries