----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Oh, to have Deadlines back! Quite a while ago I exchanged some gushing correspondance with Peter Beck about how indispensable this publication was to us and how upset we were that it seemed to have lost its currency. He assured me it was still alive and filled in a missing (and by then useless) issue with a faxed copy. We were to be put onto a direct mailing list since he was having trouble with distribution...and we never heard anything again. I went into mourning and then got over it - I find that the RIBA Competition Hotline combined with Competitions Hotline (the one that comes with a subscription to the periodical Competitions) is about as good as it gets these days....sigh. Maybe someone has hopeful news? Renata Guttman Chef, Services aux usagers/ Head, Reader Services Bibliotheque/Library Centre Canadien d'Architecture/ Canadian Centre for Architecture Tel: (514)939-7011/Fax: (514)939-7020 [log in to unmask]