Oh, to have Deadlines back!  Quite a while ago I exchanged some gushing
correspondance with Peter Beck about how indispensable this publication
was to us and how upset we were that it seemed to have lost its currency.
He assured me it was still alive and filled in a missing (and by then
useless) issue with a faxed copy.  We were to be put onto a direct mailing
list since he was having trouble with distribution...and we never heard
anything again.  I went into mourning and then got over it - I find that
the RIBA Competition Hotline combined with Competitions Hotline (the one
that comes with a subscription to the periodical Competitions) is about as
good as it gets these days....sigh.

Maybe someone has hopeful news?

Renata Guttman
Chef, Services aux usagers/