Hello Ray and other ARLIS-L viewers

I don't know why your faculty recommended cancelling 'Art and Australia',
because if you have a limited budget that is the one I would suggest you
should retain, since its scope is fairly broad. I think other likely
candidates would be 'Art and Text', and 'Art and Asia Pacific'.

Jill More

>Hello,
>This is Ray Reece from the UCLA Arts Library.  We're in the process of
>evaluating our serial coverage of various areas in art.  We receive two
>journals on Australian art: CREATIVE SOURCE AUSTRALIA (a design
>journal) and ART AND AUSTRALIA.  It has been recommended by art faculty
>that we cancel ART AND AUSTRALIA.  Do any of you know of other titles
>we might consider adding to our collection in its place?  Other titles
>that would be good for us to add?   I'm interested in Euro-Australian,
>Asian-Australian and Aboriginal Australian -- both contemporary and
>historical.  I would appreciate very much any feedback you can give me.
>Thanks.
>Ray Reece
>UCLA Arts Library

Jill More                               Tel.+61 2 9385 0720
College Librarian                       Fax.+61 2 9385 0686
College of Fine Arts                    Email  [log in to unmask]
The University of New South Wales
P.O. Box 259, Paddington N.S.W. 2021
Australia