Dear Friends,

This is a n appeal to all of you in the hopes that someone has a duplicate
of this periodical issue:

                        ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW (London)  vol. 152  (Oct. 1972)

We sent this volume out for rebinding once we were able to fill the gap
with a copy of this missing issue.  The bindery rebound the volume, but
without the missing issue.  The issue is now lost and we do not have an
extra copy.

If anyone has a copy that we may have, please contact me as soon as
possible.  Thank you very much.

JOHN

JOHN J. TRAUSE                                                Tel. (212)
708-9438
The Museum of Modern Art Library                   The MoMA Library fax:
 (212) 333-1122
11 West 53rd Street                                                 E-mail
New York, NY  10019
U.  S.   A.