----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS members, I am pleased to announce the availability of the following list of American artists' monographs and exhibition catalogues. Please respond via email to me ([log in to unmask]) and NOT TO THE LIST. Thank you for your time and have a good holiday season. LIST 97-1 American Artists (A-M): Monographs and Exhibition Catalogues BLAKE ROSS Fine Arts & Art Books P.O. Box 1761 Ann Arbor, MI 48106 Email: [log in to unmask] * Dealer in out-of-print, hard-to-find, and used art books. * Specializing in American and European scholarly art reference works, including artists' monographs, exhibition catalogues, and general art books. * Want lists invited, and we are pleased to quote from our stock at any time. * Please email or write to be included on our mailing list and notified of new arrivals and periodic catalogues. Notification will be via email unless a hard-copy via regular mail is requested. * WE WILL WORK HARD TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.