Dear ARLIS members,

I am pleased to announce the availability of the following list of American
artists' monographs and exhibition catalogues.  Please respond via email to
me ([log in to unmask]) and NOT TO THE LIST.  Thank you for your time and have
a good holiday season.

                                  LIST 97-1

          American Artists (A-M): Monographs and Exhibition Catalogues

                                  BLAKE ROSS
                             Fine Arts & Art Books
                                 P.O. Box 1761
                              Ann Arbor, MI 48106

                             Email: [log in to unmask]

* Dealer in out-of-print, hard-to-find, and used art books.
* Specializing in American and European scholarly art reference works,
  including artists' monographs, exhibition catalogues, and general art books.
* Want lists invited, and we are pleased to quote from our stock at any time.
* Please email or write to be included on our mailing list and notified of
  new arrivals and periodic catalogues.  Notification will be via email
  unless a hard-copy via regular mail is requested.
* WE WILL WORK HARD TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.