----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am trying to locate a current address (business or home) for canadian artist Colleen Hussey. I believe she is from British Columbia. A close friend has purchased artwork from her and apparently the gallery that featured her work has closed and she wants to contact the artist. She is not featured in Art Index or ArtBibliographies Modern--I searched both databases and turned up no materials about her or her work. We do not have a current directory of Canadian artists here. Thanks in advance. Please reply privately, I doubt the info is useful to others on the list. Judy Donovan Library Director Moore College of Art and Design Philadelphia [log in to unmask]