I just had a reference question that stopped me cold.  A theater student wanted
to know what Elizabethan courtrooms looked like.  It's for Shakespeare's
"Twelfth Night."  I did a keyword search on ELIZABETHAN ARCHITECTUR* and found
a few items in our collection, but she didn't find them useful.  I recommended
she try the Shakespeare approach and try to find set designs and/or film
stills.

Any ideas from the architectural perspective?  Thanks very much.

Sara J. MacDonald, Reference Librarian
Albert M. Greenfield Library, The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19102  USA
Voice: (215) 875-1016  Fax: (215) 875-2296
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
UArts home page: http://www.uarts.edu/