----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am doing a project tracing various ways in which the printed book has been catalogued and housed in private libraries. I would like to locate, record, and illustrate as many unusual schemes and/or cases as possible. I am interested in both prints and photographs. If you have particular favorites you think I might not necessarily uncover in the course of my research, I would appreciate your bringing them to my attention off-list (unless you feel others would enjoy reading about them too). I do have Terry Belanger's Lunacy and the Arrangement of Books and have found it very helpful. Thank you. Linnea Martin Graduate School of Library and Information Science The University of Illinois