I am doing a project tracing various ways in which the printed book has
been catalogued and housed in private libraries.  I would like to locate,
record, and illustrate as many unusual schemes and/or cases as possible. I
am interested in both prints and photographs.  If you have particular
favorites you think I might not necessarily uncover in the course of my
research, I would appreciate your bringing them to my attention off-list
(unless you feel others would enjoy reading about them too).  I do have
Terry Belanger's Lunacy and the Arrangement of Books and have found it
very helpful.

Thank you.

Linnea Martin
The University of Illinois