From:   John Warren, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
TO:     PENNEY DEPAS, 74517,3400
DATE:   12/3/96 4:15 PM

RE:     Asian book lists

Sender: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 16:06:34 -0500 (EST)
From: John Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Asian book lists
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Ms. De Pas:
        My name is John Warren and I have a small business
in good used books, out-of-print and in-print. I try to acquire
enough books in an individual subject to make short lists of
approximately 50 titles and issue them by e-mail on a monthly
basis.
        At this time I have an e-list of Asian books, mostly art
with some culture and history. They cover the area from the
Medditteranean, Near East to Far East and India.
        I would be happy to send you the list if this suits your
requirements and even more so to add you to my mailing list.
        I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly........John Warren