used a program called "Web Whacker" (not a very nice name) but a very
effective program to download websites, or parts of them, to use with an
overhead projector for speaking in front of groups.

You have to have the sites preselected, but otherwise you can give a fairly
spontaneous seeming presentation.  You never have to wonder whether or not
your connection will work, it's on your hard disk.

You can get a copy of Web Whacker from the web and try it out.  I think it's
great.

Jeannette Dixon
Librarian and Electronic Communications Director
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston