The Public Policy Committee has a new, re-designed web site located at
http://www.netcom.com/~gustus/pubpol.html.  The site provides links to
pages with leglislative alerts as well as to other sites relating to
copyright and intellectual freedom.

Links to the CONFU guidelines may be found on our site or may be
reviewed at
http://www.utsystem.edu/ogc/intellectualproperty/confu.htm (The
Conference on Fair Use) and
http://www.utsystem.edu/ogc/intellectualproperty/imagguid.htm
(Guidelines for Digital Images.)

The Public Policy Committee is eager to hear comments on the CONFU
guidelines.  Please look at our web site and let us know what you
think.  Thank you!

Sarah Travis