[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Can anyone supply us with the email address for the Art History Library of
> Humboldt-University Berlin, especially the address for Petra Rudolph?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael Shamansky
 Hello Michael Shamansky,

the WWW address of the Art History institute is:
http://www.arthist.hu-berlin.de/

The WWW pages are still in construction. You find the address of Petra
Rudolph within the list of email adresses

It's a address within an Banyan Vines Net. I hope this causes no
problems!

Sincerely M. Schild
Theatre Museum / Library