The University of Georgia owns both the original silk screen version of Interac
tion of Color and the CD-Rom version.  The CD can teach the concepts of color
theory and offers opportunity for interactive use by users but can not really r
eplace the original.  The silkscreen samples in the original cannot be consista
ntly duplicated on a computer.  The qualities of the color experience varies gr
eatly with monitors and printers.  Its nice to have the excercizes on the CD an
d I do think it is worth its price.  But I also think that the original is stil
l worth its price and the computer capabilities have a long way to go to replac
e it.

Marilyn R. Healey
Art Bibliographer
University of Georgia Libraries