During our early planning for the ARLIS/NA 1998 Conference in
Philadelphia the possibility of having an exhibit of art created by art
librarians has been discussed.  Before we proceed further we would like
to know how many of you would be interested in exhibiting work you have
created.  Please contact me directly if this is of interest to you.  Give me
some idea of the type of work you do so we can consider whether it would be
suitable in the space available.  Thanks.

Martha Hall, The University of the Arts, 320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia,
PA 19102,  (215) 875-1112