----------------------------Original message---------------------------- A student of mine is processing a collection of photographs by Eugen Kusch, the 20th-century German photographer from Nurmberg. Kusch was born in 1905. In the 1960's and 1970's he had a photographic studio in Schwarzenbruck (8501/Schwarzenbruck uber Nurnberg 2, Flurstrasse 45, Germany). In the fifties he published a number of books illustrated with photographs of architecture, art, sculpture and painting from several European countries, but also from Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, India, and Egypt. His book on Nurmberg was in its 5th edition in 1989. We are having trouble locating any detailed biographical information and would greatly appreciate any information or suggestions on how to track this down. Please respond to me off-list if you can help. My email is [log in to unmask] Thank you. Martha R. Mahard Curator, Visual Collections Fine Arts Library, Harvard College Library Fogg Museum, 32 Quincy St., Cambridge, MA 02138 617-495-3376 / [log in to unmask]