Can anyone from Oregon help?  Liz

Date:          Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:57:08 -0700
From:          mezo <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]
Subject:       desperately seeking advice of a reference librarian

Hello, hello--I am trying to find some information on small book
publishing in the city of Eugene, Oregon.  So far I have a list of such
publishers from the yellow pages, so I know they exist, but I haven't
been able to get much more of a picture of them than that. You were most
helpful to me in the past. Can you help with this?  thanks ever so
much--Rise with an umlaut over the e Mezo

Elizabeth A. Ginno            Phone: 510-885-2969
University Library            FAX:   510-885-2049
CSU Hayward                   Email: [log in to unmask]
Hayward, CA 94521