Colleagues, as you know when the list moved to another machine last spring
the archive searching capability went away.  The programmers here seemed
less than concerned, so I started exploring other possibilities.  I have
made arrangements with a service to start archiving arlis-l for us.  The
interface they are providing is web based and is really pretty good (I
think!).  I have included the URL below - let me know what you think.
There is an e-mail interface, too, but it seemed pretty cumbersome.  The
info about it is on the web site.

thanks,  Mary

- Reference.COM has begun archiving this list as of:
        Nov. 26, 1996

- Searchable archives for the list is available at:
http:[log in to unmask]

- If you do *NOT* want your post archived at Reference.COM, include the
  following line as an email header or as the first line of your message: