From:  JOHN J. TRAUSE[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Wednesday, November 20, 1996 6:50 PM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  FW: Duplicates of PRINT COLLECTOR'S NEWSLETTER

----------
From:  JOHN J. TRAUSE[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Tuesday, November 19, 1996 5:43 PM
To:  [log in to unmask]

----------
From:  JOHN J. TRAUSE[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Monday, November 18, 1996 10:25 AM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Duplicates of PRINT COLLECTOR'S NEWSLETTER

We here at The Museum of Modern Art Library have a solid collection of
duplicates of PRINT COLLECTOR'S NEWSLETTER, which we would like to offer to
anyone on the list.  Preference will go to anyone first-come-first-serve
who is interested in taking the whole bunch off our hands as we are not
offering any single issues.  This is the duplicate collection:

                *  v. 1, no. 2 and no. 5 (1970)

                *  v. 2 (1971)-v. 23 (1993)  complete

                *  v. 24, no. 1-no. 4 (1993)

                *  v. 25, no. 3 (1994) [photocopy]

Please contact me directly by e-mail, telephone, or fax, if anyone is
interested.  Thanks.

JOHN

JOHN J. TRAUSE                                                Tel. (212)
708-9438
The Museum of Modern Art Library                   The MoMA Library fax:
 (212) 333-1122
11 West 53rd Street                                                 E-mail
New York, NY  10019
U.  S.   A.