Hello,
This is Ray Reece from the UCLA Arts Library.  We're in the process of
evaluating our serial coverage of various areas in art.  We receive two
journals on Australian art: CREATIVE SOURCE AUSTRALIA (a design
journal) and ART AND AUSTRALIA.  It has been recommended by art faculty
that we cancel ART AND AUSTRALIA.  Do any of you know of other titles
we might consider adding to our collection in its place?  Other titles
that would be good for us to add?   I'm interested in Euro-Australian,
Asian-Australian and Aboriginal Australian -- both contemporary and
historical.  I would appreciate very much any feedback you can give me.
Thanks.
Ray Reece
UCLA Arts Library