----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am seeking the address of the Neue Saechsische Galerie. I do not know its city location, but guessing at Dresden (the largest city in the Saxon state of Germany) and checking the International Directory of Art yielded nothing. Also checked: the name authority file and the Galerie as publisher and author on OCLC -- all to no avail. Would someone have this address? Please respond to me off-list. Many thanks for your help. Annette Weir Research Librarian Mildred R. and Frederick M. Mayer Library Dallas Museum of Art [log in to unmask]