Dear Colleagues,
One of our curators needs the following article:
 Bernier, Robert. Exhibition Review on Les Independants   in (Paris)_La
Revue Moderne_, vol. 40 , April 20, 1887.

We tried  an interlibrary loan through OCLC but nobody had the volume that
far back.  Is someone out there who has  this specific issue and article?
Is it possible to xerox this article and send it to me?  We will reimburse
you for any costs and postage.  Thank you.

Ursula
Ursula  Kolmstetter                            Tel.: 317-923-1331 ext.225
Head Librarian                                     fax:  317-9268931
Indianapolis Museum of Art              e-mail: [log in to unmask]