>Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:13:21 +1000
>To:VRAList
>From:[log in to unmask] (Jennifer Brasher)
>Subject:Queensland College of Art: Department of Photography
>
>Hello fellow deities,
>
>You may wish to pop in and visit this URL site for our photography graduates.
>
>http://www.gu.edu.au/gwis/qca/photo/bp96/home.html
>
>Queensland College of Art
>Department of Photography
>Final Year Students' Exhibition
>1996
>

>Jennifer QCA

Jennifer Brasher            `` `  ` `   EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Art Librarian                  ``  `  ` VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
                                  `  ` `FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133
SNAIL MAIL                           ` ` `  `
Queensland College of Art Library       ` ` ` `  *
Griffith University                        ```````  *

Clearview Terrace                             ``*` *
Morningside Campus                                 *
PO Box 84 Morningside Brisbane Queensland 4170 Australia
WO164
JODY: I think there's nothing wrong with a discussion but I don't think
people should argue with people they disagree with."

QUOTE from Australian Playwrite - David Williamson, "The Coming of the
Stork (1970), scene 2.