Greetings,

I have a grad who is working on the development of the Modernist exhibition
space as a transition from a gendered site displaying the feminine to a
gendered site displaying the masculine, which means, I guess, that the
"white box" is the ultimate masculine space.

Don't ask me, I just help where I can...

Anyway, the designer Robert Evans Locher (1888-1956) has entered the
picture and we are seeking the location of his archives.  Nothing in RLIN
(RLG) or World Cat (OCLC).  Is there an interior design aficionado who has
an idea where his papers might be held?

Also, if someone has DAPI on CD and would consider doing a search for me,
it might provide the necessary lead.  If you are so inclined, please mail
me first and we can make arrangements.  It would be great if you are set up
to email citations directly from your CD station.

Regards,

Peter Blank

Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             415-725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 415-725-0140