Dear Colleagues,

The preliminary program for the San Antonio Conference is now in galley proof
form and is being edited during the next two weeks.  We are currently in the
process of adding job titles and institutional affiliations of all moderators
of sessions and AskARLIS'.  For those of you who are SESSION or AskARLIS
moderators or Discussion Group Leaders (NOT moderators of roundtables,
divisions or sections, please), please confirm your current title and
institutional affiliation by e-mailing me directly ([log in to unmask])
during the next couple of days (by Wednesday (11/20) afternoon, please).

Thanks!

Allen Townsend
San Antonio Conference
Program Co-Chair