I am seeking the address of the Neue Saechsische Galerie. I do not know its
city location, but guessing at Dresden (the largest city in the Saxon state
of Germany) and checking the International Directory of Art yielded nothing.
Also checked: the name authority file and the Galerie as publisher and
author on OCLC -- all to no avail.

Would someone have this address? Please respond to me off-list.
Many thanks for your help.

Annette Weir
Research Librarian
Mildred R. and Frederick M. Mayer Library
Dallas Museum of Art