Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello ARLIS-L listees: Here at the IU Fine Arts Library we are trying to decide how to catalog the Abstracts of the 24th ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in Miami Beach. We are wondering if any other libraries have looked into cataloging this site? Our concern is for the information, and our department would like to see a paper printout of the site cataloged and bound as we fear that the web site is not permanent. BJ Irvine, our librarian, and students in our dual degree art history/ library science program consult past volumes of these conference abstracts regularly. The problem with this is that our serials department sees this difference in format (paper printout representing the electronic site) as something they cannot catalog. Can a cataloger please email me if they are familiar with these issues and can advise me with how they would handle this? Sincerely, Carol LeBras [log in to unmask]