Sara:  Brooke Sheldon, the current dean of the library school at The
University of Texas, has written several books on library leadership, and
recently said "I have early plans for a second book on leadership
forcused around leadership in various types of information
environments."  She is leaving the deanship on December 31, 1996 for a
year's sabbatical in New Mexico, but will be returning to teach at UT.  I
think she could be approached, and I would like to see her on the
program.  The www at UT Graduate School of Library and Information
Science is http://www.gslis.utexas.edu
Milan R. Hughston, Librarian
Amon Carter Museum
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd.