I have been approached to undertake the cataloging of a small museum
library consisting of: approx 5,000 vols; 4 file cabinets of magazines; 2
file cabinets of vertical files; approx 3,000 slides; videos; catalogs;
boxes of cut articles; and other ephemera.  I don't want to reinvent the
wheel, so:

Would anyone who has done this be willing to share "how" with me?  I will
need everything: hardware; software: etc.  What network memberships should
be considered?  RLIN, OCLO, ?

Are there any grants that might be available for this sort of project?

Does anyone have an estimate of how long this type of venture might take?

Thanks for all your help in advance!  You may even hear from me again!
Pls respond to the list or to my email: [log in to unmask]

Martha Forbes
Assistant Librarian
Talking Book Library