----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Fellow Visual Resource Librarians/Art Librarians, We are beginning to collect slides of humorous images based on art masterpieces. I am wondering how other slide libraries catalog such things. I have thought about creating a section just for humor as well as cataloging them so that they will be filed with images of the masterpieces themselves. I can see pros and cons to both methods. Input from others who are experienced with cataloging and filing these images is welcome. Thank you, Miranda Howard Haddock Columbia College Library, Chicago